Music has been my absolute go-to for every situation I have experienced in life. A certain song or album can take me back to my childhood, provide me with the words I had been searching for when I’m in love or when my heart is broken, be my inspiration to be the best version of me I can be, help me realize that I’m not alone in what I’m feeling, make a bad day less brutal and make a good day even more extraordinary.
Music is a vital part of my life, and I am almost positive I couldn’t live without it.
I’ve never been able to quite pinpoint what my music taste is since it’s always been all over the place, but I’m excited to share a few of my favorite songs and introduce some diversity into your own, personal lives.
- The Mixed Tape– Jack’s Mannequin
- Somebody Else– The 1975
- Don’t Wait– Dashboard Confessional
- Bed of Lies– Nicki Minaj ft. Skylar Grey
- Almost Lover– A Fine Frenzy
- Remembering Sunday– All Time Low ft. Juliet Simms
- Give Me Love– Ed Sheeran
- Remind Me– Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood
- XO– John Mayer
- Erase Me– Kid Cudi ft. Kayne West
- One and Only– Adele
- Smother Me– The Used
- When I Look At You– Miley Cyrus
- With Me– Sum 41
- Stop The World, I Wanna Get Off With You– Arctic Monkeys
- A Drop In The Ocean– Ron Pope
- Aftertaste– Shawn Mendes
- Ten Days– Missy Higgins
- Hard To Love– Lee Brice
- Ordinary People– John Legend